Terms & Conditions
We look forward to your visit to Olde Harbour Inn. Please review our terms of reservation so that you can be sure to prepare for any unforeseen cancellations and will be well aware of our policies regarding reservations. Thank you for making Olde Harbour Inn your lodging of choice in Savannah.
The Olde Harbour Inn has charm, atmosphere, history and location. It does not, however, have an elevator. Please count on us to gladly assist you with your bags.
If you wish to bring your pet, please call the inn at 1-800-553-6533 or be sure to book our "Pet Rate" online at www.oldeharbourinn.com to make your reservation. There is a pet fee of $50. Rover must be registered for one of our Pet-Friendly Suites and must bring his carrier.
* Your credit card will be charged for one nights deposit when you make your reservation. The remaining balance will be charged to your credit card at check-in.
* The hotel/motel tax in historic Savannah is 13%.
* Cancellations must be made seven (7) days in advance to avoid a one nights room and tax charge.
* There is a parking fee of $12 for 48 hours.
* All rates are based on double occupancy. There is a $25 charge per night for additional guests, including children over age 12. Maximum of 4 people per suite. Please note that the Inn does not have roll-away beds available.
Cancellations must be received by Feb 1, 2015 for the St. Patrick's Day Celebration (March 16-17, 2015). A one night deposit is taken at the time of booking with the remainder due on February 2nd.
Cancellations must be received by Oct 1, 2015 for the Rock 'n' Roll Marathon (November 6-7, 2015) reservations. A one night deposit is taken at the time of booking with the remainder due on October 2nd.
If you have questions about this Special Event policy, please give us a call at 1-800-553-6533.